The legal seat of AVA is in Berlin. German law is applicable.
Name and Address of the data protection officer
vertreten durch den Geschäftsführer und Datenschutzbeauftragten Tilman Scheel,
Altenbraker Str. 5,
12053 Berlin, Deutschland
Tel: +49 (0)30 64435147
Any data subject may, at any time, contact our Data Protection Officer directly with all questions and suggestions concerning data protection.
Collection of general data and Use
When visiting the website eu.ava.watch, AVA collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files.
The following data may be collected:
- Internet Protocoll-Address of device
- the browser types and versions used,
- the operating system used by the accessing system,
- the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
- the date and time of access to the Internet site,
- any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The above mentioned data are used for the following purpose:
- deliver the content of our website correctly,
- optimize the content of our website
- ensure of the security and stability of the website
- other administrative purposes
Data that allows to identify the user is not collected. The AVA service is anonymous.
The law justifying the above mentioned use is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1. Lit. f of DSVGO. Therefore, the AVA analyses anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
Playout of Films via Amazon Cloudfront
To view the films on AVA it is necessary to use the services of Amazon Cloudfront:
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
410 Terry Avenue North
Seattle WA 98109
Amazon Web Services, Inc. ist eine nach dem Recht des Staates Delaware gegründete und registrierte Gesellschaft.
Registernummer: 4152954, Secretary of State, State of Delaware.
Vertretungsberechtigter: Associate General Counsel, EMEA
If in this context data is transmitted, the legal basis for this transmission is Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1. Lit. b) DSGVO as well as Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
The transmission of data to Amazon ends when the film is no longer watched as well as with leaving our website. Additional data is deleted as soon as they are not required anymore for the use of the service.
Use of Contact Form
The website of AVA contains information that enables a quick electronic contact to our enterprise, as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If a data subject contacts the controller by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject are automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data subject to the data controller are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
Use of Data for Third parties
Your data may not be given to third parties other than for the following purposes:
- If you have given your consent according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- The transmission of data is required according to Art 6. Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO to act enforce or defense legal actions and there is no reason to assume that there isn’t an overriding interest of you to not transmit your data
- In the case that according that there is a legal obligation to transmit the data according to Art. 6. Abs. 1 S. 1. lit. c DSGVO
- This is permitted according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the execution of contractual obligations
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.